gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Vote for this site!

gfx gfx
gfx
235645 Posts in 20712 Topics by 8889 Members - Latest Member: AgnesGiven September 22, 2020, 07:42:45 AM
gfxHomeForumPicturesHelpSearchGamesMobileProfileEventsLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
0 Members are viewing this topic.       « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Let's get your Super Bowl Predictions  (Read 2805 times)
burlyq

« on: January 21, 2013, 01:27:44 AM »

Niners all the way man!
bubba
Trade Count: (3)

chevy convert- up graded from the jeep thing

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 11:15:56 AM »

niners ..... Peace & Love! Peace & Love! Peace & Love! Peace & Love! Peace & Love! Peace & Love! Peace & Love!

vehicle #1 92 gmc jimmy 350/350 205 3/4 tons 4:10,s 38 swampers
Mudgrunt
Muddin is addictive "GOT MUD" is drug of choice
Trade Count: (2)

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 01:50:49 PM »

WooHoo  Forty Niners   WooHoo

Life is not a dress rehearsal
85cHeavyMetalBogger
Peace, Love, and GOT MUD?

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 03:45:03 PM »

Ravens are gonna smoke the niners

You can only go as far as your truck will take you
bmwallace_88
Trade Count: (1)

01 Blazer LS 4x4 5 Speed

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 08:41:38 PM »

gotta go with the ravens, just kinda like to see ray lewis go out on top!  theyre both good teams. And reguardless, it'll be time spent with good friends, good beer, and a good game
burlyq

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 06:23:38 PM »

Ray Lewis is a scumbag!  6 Children from 4 women and never married, but supposedly he is a "Christian".  He also paid off the people he murdered in a civil lawsuit.  He is just another OJ and I hope he gets his azz handed to him.  If the Raven's win, I will be happy for the rest of their team but their leader is a hypocrite.  If he is really a man of God, hopefully with all his time off he can actually read the book he quotes all day long and actually apply it to his pathetic life.  Hopefully at some point in the future we will have less morally bankrupted people in sport, I'm tired of these played out fools.
woody11769
Trade Count: (6)

"Trouble"

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 06:35:25 PM »

Da Bears!!!!!!!!

Loud Proud n Country by the Grace of GOD!!
HellYeah4x4

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 07:50:41 PM »

i guarantee Harbaughs team gets it done

WHAT THIS WORLDNEEDS IS A FEW MORE REDNECKS                 
After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF!!!
I LIVE on the red line! /Users/acp/Desktop/1151035_166365170222478_1877577388_n.jpg
burlyq

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 07:58:42 PM »

i guarantee Harbaughs team gets it done

Way out on the limb on that 1. Clown Evil
HellYeah4x4

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 09:01:50 PM »

Eventually someone was gonna say it  Peace & Love!

WHAT THIS WORLDNEEDS IS A FEW MORE REDNECKS                 
After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF!!!
I LIVE on the red line! /Users/acp/Desktop/1151035_166365170222478_1877577388_n.jpg
bmwallace_88

01 Blazer LS 4x4 5 Speed

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 01:06:27 AM »

Ray Lewis is a scumbag!  6 Children from 4 women and never married, but supposedly he is a "Christian".  He also paid off the people he murdered in a civil lawsuit.  He is just another OJ and I hope he gets his azz handed to him.  If the Raven's win, I will be happy for the rest of their team but their leader is a hypocrite.  If he is really a man of God, hopefully with all his time off he can actually read the book he quotes all day long and actually apply it to his pathetic life.  Hopefully at some point in the future we will have less morally bankrupted people in sport, I'm tired of these played out fools.

to each their own, i dont care what he does off the field, i know he is one hell of a player. and i must be a scum bag having 2 kids from 2 different baby mamas, and never married.
magic

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 02:00:33 AM »

Ray Lewis is a scumbag!  6 Children from 4 women and never married, but supposedly he is a "Christian".  He also paid off the people he murdered in a civil lawsuit.  He is just another OJ and I hope he gets his azz handed to him.  If the Raven's win, I will be happy for the rest of their team but their leader is a hypocrite.  If he is really a man of God, hopefully with all his time off he can actually read the book he quotes all day long and actually apply it to his pathetic life.  Hopefully at some point in the future we will have less morally bankrupted people in sport, I'm tired of these played out fools.

to each their own, i dont care what he does off the field, i know he is one hell of a player. and i must be a scum bag having 2 kids from 2 different baby mamas, and never married.

you should care what they do off the field...kids grow up looking to these punks as role models and they use their money and fame to buy them self our of Poo that normal people would spend 20 years in prison for...i use to be a steelers fan until that rapist big ben got off cause his buddy owns the night club and said the tapes accidentally got erased to prove ben did it...the nfl needs to step up and throw these bums out...o yeah and niners by 14 Wink
bmwallace_88

01 Blazer LS 4x4 5 Speed

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 03:29:17 AM »

Ohhh come on 14? Lots of faith in those niners lol
burlyq

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 04:14:12 PM »

Ray Lewis is a scumbag!  6 Children from 4 women and never married, but supposedly he is a "Christian".  He also paid off the people he murdered in a civil lawsuit.  He is just another OJ and I hope he gets his azz handed to him.  If the Raven's win, I will be happy for the rest of their team but their leader is a hypocrite.  If he is really a man of God, hopefully with all his time off he can actually read the book he quotes all day long and actually apply it to his pathetic life.  Hopefully at some point in the future we will have less morally bankrupted people in sport, I'm tired of these played out fools.

Buddy I am calling him out for being a hypocrite, not for having children out of wedlock.  He claims to be a Christian but he acts an animal.  I can care less about anyone's religion or marital status, but if you protest your faith, you should act like it with every breath you take instead of faking it.   If he put half the effort into being a Christian as he does on the Football field, I would imagine his personal life would have turned out a lot different.   As for your life, you don't have to answer to anybody in this life, if you can look at yourself in the mirror and say you are doing the best you can with the cards you were dealt, that's all that matters.  But if your a public figure and a constant hypocrite, you should be called on it in my opinion.

The difference between OJ and Ray Lewis is that OJ doesn't run around talking about God all the time.  He is at least true to himself, the POS that he is.  Look up the Ray Lewis murder trial, the dude is likely a Murderer too.  They never found the suit he was wearing because he disposed of it after he murdered two people, and then paid off the family in a civil suit.  Now he is in the Super Bowl, if we are Lucky next year we will get to see the Dog killing Michael Vick.

Bigdaddy
Club Owner/Leader of Got Mud? 4X4 Club Of Genesee County
Administrator
Diamond Member
Trade Count: (65)

Im all JACKED UP on Mountain Dew!

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 09:30:54 AM »

detroit tigers... all the way

Free your mind...and your ass will follow!

NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT, THEY'LL BRING YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE!!
bmwallace_88

01 Blazer LS 4x4 5 Speed

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 12:54:43 PM »

gotta love it BD lol
magic

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 01:06:46 PM »

i think the niners have a great team and a great shot....nothing against baltimore i just think they are to banged up and kapernick is gonna cut loose on em Smiley...either way will be fun to watch and i can't wait....love me some foooooty ball
71 Highboy
Trade Count: (2)

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2013, 09:31:15 AM »

I say the team with most points will win duhhhhh

TNT BOGGING
71 F250 on 44 hawgs or tractors,71 429/c6/205 1 tons w/538s
Hammerlane
muderator
Trade Count: (8)

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2013, 11:19:30 AM »

x2  Applaud Whoops! Applaud

Over the Edge Sharpening systems, cutlery, shear, scissor sharpening

It's all fun and games till someone gets knocked up.. down or out !
Gone postal.. back in a minute!
0 Members are viewing this topic.       « previous next »
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx
anything